For any immediate questions or to get a quote over the phone a friendly North Fork Express team member can be reached at
Charters Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment/Deposit: Unless otherwise set forth on the Invoice/Contract, payment terms are as follows: (a) A 25% non refundable deposit is required and must be received by the Company within ten (10) days of your receipt of the invoice/contract; (b) Full payment for all charter service is due thirty (30) days prior to charter departure date. If charter service is confirmed less than thirty (30) days before departure date, payment in full must be made immediately. (Acceptable forms of payment include: money order, cashier's check, wire transfer). Without exception, the Company must receive full payment prior to the charter departure date. The Company reserves the right at its discretion to add a fuel surcharge to contracted rates. The customer may agree to pay the additional costs or terminate the contract upon notification to the Company. The customer is responsible for notifying the Company at the time of confirmation of the charter contract any special needs for disabled passenger(s) during the period of service covered by the contract. The customer agrees to pay any additional costs, which the Company may incur to secure the use of equipment to accommodate disabled passenger(s).
Casino bonus packages are offered as a promotion by Casinos and are beyond the control of the Company. They are subject to change without notice.
2. Prices Subject to Change: Until payment is made in full, all prices are subject to change.
3. Revisions: If any portion of the charter itinerary or details noted on the invoice/contract change, the charter price may be subject to change. Any requested revisions to the charter itinerary made less than seventy-two (72) hours before the scheduled charter departure are subject to a $25.00 change fee (the Company will make a reasonable attempt to execute any revisions to a charter service made less than 72 hours prior to the departure date, but cannot guarantee the changes). Revisions to charter itinerary during service requires your signature and the driver's acceptance, and additional charges will be invoiced to Customer.
4. Additional Charges: All parking fees, toll fees, and driver hotel fees are not included in the charter service price (be advised that, when applicable, each driver must be provided his/her own hotel room). Responsibility for obtaining permits to enter parks or municipalities, where required, is the customer’s unless specified otherwise. A charge of $75.00/hr or any part thereof will be made for buses leaving a destination later than the time specified at the request of the customer.
5. Cancellation: You must notify the Company of cancellation in writing, provided, however, if your written notice of cancellation is received by the Company, (i) more than thirty (30) days prior to the charter departure date, there is no cancellation fee outside of the nonrefundable deposit. (ii) Cancellations less than thirty (30) days prior to the charter departure date are 100% non-refundable. The Company will cancel any charter at any time when payment has not been received in accordance with this agreement.
6. Trip information: A detailed itinerary is required for any trip. Itineraries are subject to review by the Company and may be adjusted to meet local DOT, federal DOT, and union regulations.
7. Arrival Times: The times of arrival at the pick up location, destination, or return to point of origin, cannot be guaranteed. Drivers are professionally trained to operate lawfully and safely under various conditions.
8. Equipment: Equipment furnished by the Company is inspected before being assigned to the charter service to ensure uninterrupted service. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Company, a mechanical failure makes it necessary to repair or replace the bus originally assigned to the charter service, the Company will make every effort to do so in a reasonable amount of time. The Company reserves the right to substitute equipment and/or subcontract to another transportation company subject to the conditions of this contract.
9. Damage To Buses: The cost of repairing any damage to buses resulting from the conduct and/or actions of the passengers on the charter service will be charged to Customer and will be payable on demand. When the charter service results in a greater than normal amount of time and material necessary to clean the bus properly, the Company, at its own discretion, may invoice you for additional costs. The customer assumes responsibility for the use of any video or audio playback equipment aboard the vehicle. The customer is responsible for secure storage of baggage in overhead racks. The customer accepts full responsibility for injury or damage as a result of baggage falling from overhead racks.
10. Driver's Hours: Drivers may be on duty for a maximum of 15 consecutive hours on any given day and may drive only 10 of those 15 hours. Both driving and on duty hours include driver prep, trip to pickup and return to garage after service. On multi-day trips drivers must be off duty each night for a minimum of 9 consecutive hours.
11. Passenger Conduct: The Company reserves the right to refuse or terminate transportation to any person that displays aggressive behavior or is under the influence of alcohol, or other intoxicating substances. The decision to transport or not transport any individual is solely up to the driver/operator assigned to the charter service. Passengers shall not interfere with the driver, the operation of the bus, or tamper with any apparatus/appliance on the bus at anytime. Smoking is not permitted on the bus.
12. Prohibited Items: The following items (whether in baggage or on the person) are strictly forbidden: (a) fuel containers (b) pressurized tanks of any kind (c) fireworks (d) explosives (e) firearms (f) knives or other weapons.
13. Baggage: The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to search and/or scan baggage or carry-on personal property. The Company assumes no responsibility for any baggage and/or personal property whatsoever. Passenger's baggage and/or personal property shall be transported subject to the availability of accommodations (as determined by the Company) provided by interior and/or exterior luggage bins. The Company is not responsible for any items left in/on the bus.
14. Limitation of Liability: Neither party shall be held liable in the event, or for any reason, including breach of this agreement, either directly or indirectly, to the other party or to any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages or loss of profits arising out of this agreement, even if such damages were foreseeable or either party has been advised of such damages. Neither party shall be liable for the failure or delay in performing obligations, if such failure or delay is due to natural disasters, strike, lock out, or other industrial or transportational disturbances, law, regulations or ordinance, or any causes reasonably beyond the control of said party. Under no circumstances shall the Company be responsible for any damages exceeding $500 for a single day charter order or $2,500 for a multiple day charter order.
15. Time limitation for Claims/Lawsuits: All claims are subject to the limitations set forth in this agreement. Any claim for an alleged service failure must be made in writing and such notice must be delivered to the Company not later than ten (10) days after service date. Any claim, action or lawsuit against any person (including, without limitation, the Company) for loss of life, illness, or bodily injury must be commenced not later than one (1) year after such incident.
16. Governing Law/Venue for Lawsuits: This agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. All disputes and matters whatsoever arising under, in connection with, or incident to this agreement or the charter services provided hereunder shall be litigated in courts of competent jurisdiction in Suffolk County, New York, U.S.A. to the exclusion of the courts of any other state or country.
17. Alcohol/Drug Policy: The Company abides by all state and federal laws concerning the use of illicit drugs and also the consumption of alcohol by minors (Minors are considered to be any person under the age of 21). If, during the course of the service, any minor is to be found, or to have been, consuming alcoholic beverages the contract will be immediately terminated without refund
Line Runs Terms and Conditions
Notice to Passengers:
Be at your departure at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
The passenger is responsible for their own luggage. The limit is 3 pieces: 2 under bus & 1 carry on. North Fork Express./ College Express is not liable for any luggage under any circumstances that is put on the bus.
Lost Tickets & Refunds:
Tickets are a final sale. Tickets are non-refundable. A ticket can be transferred to another individual only if North Fork Express receives notification no later than 24 hours prior to departure time. We will then adjust the driver’s manifest with new passenger’s name and they must come with ID.
Prices & times are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
North Fork Express does not guarantee to arrive or depart from any point at a specific time, but will endeavor to maintain the schedule posted. North Fork Express will not be held liable for any act of god, public enemies, authority of law, quarantine, perils of navigation, riots, strikes, the hazards or dangers incident to a state of war, accidents, breakdowns, bad road conditions, weather related conditions, and other conditions beyond our control. Seating is not guaranteed beyond the seating capacity of the bus for those without reservations.
As an online consumer, you are entitled to your personal privacy. With that in mind, North Fork Express has adopted a statement that explains and confirms our commitment to provide you with a variety of online travel services while maintaining your personal privacy.
Please note that this statement is subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Every effort will be made to keep it updated to reflect our current policies.
Personal Information Collected On Northforkexpress.com
An internet protocol ("IP") address is a numeric code, for example, "220.127.116.11." This code is used to communicate between your internet service provider and the World Wide Web. The IP address does not identify you individually. Northforkexpress.com logs inbound IP addresses to administer our web site and to compile aggregate information on site traffic for internal use.
All online transactions are performed through a secure credit card verification service (IC verify). IC verify ollects contact information (name, address, etc.) as well as a credit card number which is required for purchase. IC verify will not release financial information to any third party outside the company unless it is required to complete the transaction, such as data to complete a credit card authorization.
The following options are available to remove your name from an e-mail list:
Online customers have the option to enroll in the e-mail list discussed above at the conclusion of a purchase. An e-mail address for an online purchase is optional; however, your e-mail address is required if you would like a copy of your confirmation statement e-mailed to you.
To update or change any contact information, including opt-out provisions, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and e-mail address.
By entering a contest, you give consent to the rules and regulations contained therein.
To update or change contact information, including opt-out provisions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, e-mail and mailing addresses. Opt-out requests for contests must be received within the duration of the contest to be removed for that contest.
Use of "Cookies"
Cookies are small text files written to your computer when you visit certain web sites, which allow you to customize your visit, such as remembering your preferences for your next visits.
Security for Online Transactions
North Fork Express maintains a secure location on their web server for online transactions. If you are choosing to purchase a ticket or product online, your web browser will be directed to a secure location on Pay Pal. A customer can leave the secure site at any time without any loss of sensitive data.
North Fork Express maintains strict policies to protect your credit card information, we do not hold any credit card information.
Security and Responsibility For Links and Linked Information
The North Fork Express web site may contain links to other sites for general travel information, for advertising purposes or to offer our site visitors interesting information. Many of these sites and their advertisers may collect information about customers. North Fork Express takes no responsibility for the privacy rules and conditions maintained on any linked site, and we encourage you to examine the privacy policies contained on these sites.
North Fork Express maintains no responsibility for the content of material on linked sites (other than North Fork Express.com). Please inform us at email@example.com about any concerns you have regarding the content of any of our linked sites.
Your use of this web site is consent to the information described above. Changes to this statement will be posted at this page, as indicated above, so you are aware of the information collected, what information may or may not be disclosed, and your rights to choose not to have information disclosed.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the administration of this web site, or your online relationship with North Fork Express, you may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .